Are you an attorney that uses Macs, or would you like to be one? Ether way, you’re in luck. MILOfest is a legal technology conference for Mac-using lawyers, and it offers practical and substantive tips on Macs, iPhones, and iPads. It will be held this year from November 12-14, 2015 at the Disney’s Yacht Club Resort in Orlando, FL.
I am honored to be part of this year’s faculty, along with numerous other Mac illuminati. If you have been debating whether to attend (hint: do it!), you’re invited to attend a free Executive Teleseminar on Monday, September 21st, 2015, which will discuss:
- How MILOfest can keep you up to date on the latest tips and how to use Macs in your law office, for only a few billable hours
- The risks of falling behind technologically – and why MILOfest is the single best conference that experts both attend and contribute to so they can ensure this does not happen to them
- How to leverage technology to reduce bottlenecks in your firm and increase productivity; making a measurable financial impact on your profits
- The #1 business reason why the most well known and respected Mac-using attorneys come back to MILOfest, year after year
- Why running a firm on Macs without leveraging the best tools available gives you a false sense of IT productivity
Join Victor Medina, Mark Metzger, and me on Monday at 1:00pm (eastern) for this free Executive Teleseminar to learn more about MILOfest 2015. Click here to register or get more information.